Build & Test Prep
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Build & Test Prep PhaseOur goals for this phase were:
- To recap where we left off at the end of MSD I
- Finalize drawings
- Order frame and lifting components
- Formulate draft test plans for our engineering requirements
- Create a plan for MSD II
What we actually accomplished: We met all the above goals. For ordering parts, we were able to order the steel plate for our frame and hydraulic cylinders.
Test Plan Summary
Our team examined our engineering requirements and formulated test plans for the ones that it is possible to test. The engineering requirements we did not create test plans for were:
- Maximum height to lift seat
- Load must be balanced
- Number of use cycles
- Seat must be able to open and close
- Compliant with ADA standards for toilets
- Cost must be <= the budget
- Compatibility with multiple toilets
The remaining 10 engineering requirements have test plans associated with them.
Attached are our Test Plans.
Risk and Problem TrackingOur Risk Management chart hasn't changed at all since the last phase.
Our team formulated a problem tracking chart. Attached is our Problem Tracker.