P18011: Wheelchair Accessible Restroom 2/public/
Subsystem Build & Test
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Subsystem Level Build & Test PhasePlans for this phase:
- Order all hydraulic parts.
- Use waterjet to cut our frame and assemble frame components.
- Perform tests on frame assembly.
What we actually accomplished:
- Ordered all hydraulic parts and performed layout testing.
- Due to delays with the waterjet, we were able to cut out the frame, but not assemble it.
- Testing on the frame will need to be complete in the next phase.
Updated BOM and Test Results SummaryBelow is an image of our current Bill of Materials.
- The green items are those that we have ordered and received.
- Orange items are those with the order in progress or items that we may not need to order.
- Red items are those that have not been ordered yet.
Layout Testing of Hydraulic SystemBelow is an image of layout testing for the hydraulics system.
Risk and Problem Tracking
- There were no changes made to our risk management chart this phase.
- Below is our problem tracker which includes the two problems we encountered this phase.