Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Final Demo and HandoffBecause the car was 95% finished for the previous review, the only changes that needed to be made were related to feedback from the customer meeting that took place. Changes that the customer requested were making the tray smaller so it wouldn't pinch the child, making the joystick more reactive, and cleaning up the wiring. The team was also hard at work completing testing, writing the technical paper,designing the poster, and writing the users manual. These items can be found below.
Project Plan vs ExecutionA link to our up to date Gantt Chart can be found here. The Gantt Chart was a good tool for planning out the design and build process. In this case, most of the tasks were allotted more time than needed so even if issues came up, the tasks was still completed in time.
Test Results Summary
A link to the working version of our Test Plans can be found here.
Risk and Problem Tracking
- At this point in the project all issues have been resolved
- A working link to our Issue Tracker can be found here.
- The potential risks that were listed for our project have been adequately mitigated
- A working link to our Risk Assessment can be found here.
Final Project Documentation
- Username: pi
- Password: zoomtots
- Ethernet IP: 192.168.0.254
- sudo apt-get install libcwiid
- sudo apt-get install -y git build-essential python-dev
- git clone https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_Python_PCA9685.git
- cd Adafruit_Python_PCA9685
- sudo python setup.py install