Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
Allison Crim - Project Manager
Creates tasks for group based on scheduling, keeps track of upcoming deliverables, updates edge.
Kathryn Cyr - Customer Liason
Keeps in contact with customer and provides information to the group for any needed design changes.
Austin Goddard - Software Lead
In charge of any software development or hardware procurement that will facilitate software development.
Brady Sweeney - Director of Finance
In charge of purchasing materials and maintaining a Bill of Materials.
Alaiya Tuntemenke - Chief Electrical Engineer
Design any circuitry necessary for a functional project. Ensure that all circuitry is safe and functional.
Solomiya Vysochanska - Chief Mechanical Engineer
Design any mechanical systems including making drawings and choosing materials.
Team Values and Norms
- respect for each other and our time
- honest communication
- do what you commit to doing
- show up during agreed times
- check in with teammates before big decisions
Project Plans & SchedulesA link to our MSDI Gantt Chart can be found here.
A link to our MSDII Gantt Chart can be found here.
Risk Assessment and Growth Curves
Link to risk assessment can be found here
Other Team Resources
Planned Meeting Space
- Senior Design Floor
Planned Build Space
- Cubicle on Senior Design Floor
- EE Senior Design Lab
- Customer Point of Contact: Leah Talbot
- Preferred method of communication is email
- Customer will not be available for most reviews but will have access to our edge page and regular correspondence with the team liason
- Team will communicate via a groupme
- When guide or customer needs to be involved, the communication will happen via email and the whole team will be cc'ed