P18037: Team BASE (Biometric + Atmospheric Sensing Earphones)/public/
Team Values and Norms
Table of Contents
Team BASE has identified the following values as being pertinent towards ensuring the successful completion of our project goals.
- If a team member is running late or unable to attend a meeting, he or she will promptly inform the team.
- If a team member is struggling to complete a task, he or she will not be afraid to ask for help in a timely manner.
- Each team member will document all of their work. This includes, but is not limited to, drawings, designs, scripts, code and lab notebooks.
- Each team member will put consistent effort into their work.
- Each team member will be committed to both the project and the team.
- Each team member will be willing to offer a helping hand if they see other members struggling to complete a task.
Professional and Ethical
- Team members will be respectful to each other. Although differences of opinions may occur, issues will be communicated in considerate manner.
- Each team member will abide by RIT policies.