P18044: Tremor Mitigation Device 2/public/
MSD I: Readiness to move to Build & Test
- Use this space to organize information for your review. Key elements are listed here
- Your team should complete a self-critique and report the results here.
- All team members present and prepared to report on team and individual status.
- All team MSD deliverables are complete and uploaded, and ready to be graded.
- Guide is present and prepared to evaluate all items included in the review.
- Review should take about an hour.
Status ReviewCurrent state of the project
- Summarize expected performance vs. requirements (include snapshot of current requirements document here, along with a link to the live document.)
- Address any issues raised during your Detailed Design
Review. These will generally fall into one of three
- Issues that have been addressed and the team is closing them out. (GREEN, team is ready to proceed to build and test)
- Issues that have not been addressed yet, but the team has a clear path to a solution. (YELLOW, team expects to be ready for build and test, and a Critical Design Review may be held in MSD II Week 2)
- Issues where the team has not been able to identify a solution or a clear path to a solution. (RED, team is not ready for build and test, and a Critical Design Review will be held in MSD II Week 2)
- Compare your current project plan/schedule to your
- Has the scope of your project changed?
- How and why did your schedule change?
- What have you learned from these changes?
- Review individual team member status.
- Did you deliver on your personal responsibilities?
- Did you use your MSD I plan effectively? Was it realistic? If not already addressed above, what did you learn from this and how have you applied this toward a meaningful and realistic MSD II plan?
- Compare your current risk assessment to your
- Have you closed out your most important risks?
- Do you have remediation plans for remaining risks?
- Have any of these risks manifested themselves as problems?
- How did your risk assessment change? What can you learn from this?
Review your team's MSD II schedule (if not done during DDR)
- Your schedule demonstrates that you can deliver a functional prototype to your customer by your final phase demo.
- Your schedule incorporates lessons learned from your MSD I reflection.
- Spring-finish teams should include a vision for their Imagine RIT exhibit.
Deliverables Checklist and Website Status
- All documents must be uploaded to your website in advance of the Gate Review.
- The team should not use gate review time to conduct a detailed examination of specific deliverables unless related to discussion items in the status review.