Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
Intellectual Property ConsiderationsThe intellectual property for the project is completely owned by Guardrail Technology
Team Members and Roles
|Brittany Lacy||ME||Project Manager|
|Robert Frumusa||CE||Lead Engineer|
|Joshua Metzger||CE||EDGE Lead|
Team Strengths and WeaknessesEvery member of the team has their own set of strengths and weaknesses. One of the first activities completed was for each member to personally assess themselves and write down their own strengths and weaknesses, Below is that document.
Team Values and Norms
A link to the document for the teams norms and values can be found here
Risk Assessment and Growth Curves
For the live document listing all discussed risks along with actions for them, click here
Other Team ResourcesYour team may have other resource requirements. With your customer and guide, your team should identify:
- Planned meeting space (default is MSD Design Center)
- Planned build & test space (e.g., Design Center, EE Senior Design Lab, CE Projects Lab, ME Machine Shop, Brinkman Lab, other faculty lab on campus, onsite at customer location, etc.)
- Any RIT or customer safety training required to use
- RIT Training may include, for example: lab/studio safety, fire safety, laser safety, hazardous waste management, radiation safety, gas cylinder training, shop safety
- Full list of available RIT courses is available here. If you have an external customer, they may require additional training.
Meeting Minutes, Notes, & Actions9/5/17 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Team Meeting/Customer Meeting
- Conducted the customer interview, assigned group roles, created a team name and laid out team values.
9/7/17 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Team Meeting
- Project planning activity for populating Gantt, divided work load for adding content to the EDGE site in preparation for the design review.
9/12/17 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Team Meeting
- Compiled a list of risk for the risk management table.
9/13/17 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Team Meeting
- Edited and reviewed the design review presentation.
Peer ReviewsPeer Evaluations will begin being conducted monthly after week 3. Each individual will conduct a peer eval to gauge the groups performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Primary Contact Information
- Tony Frumusa : firstname.lastname@example.org
Team to Customer Contact
- Team Member to handle Communications to Customer
- Brittany Lacy: email@example.com
Inner Team Communication Methods
- Slack for continuous conversations/ questions
- Trello for prioritizing tasks