Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
Intellectual Property Considerations
Team 18352 "VAST" will hold onto all Intellectual Property generated during this project.
- Team Leader: Steve Maniscalco
- Edge Help and Communications: Peter Bruschi
- Mechanical Engineer: Aaron Neininger
- Mechanical Engineer: Robert Runk
Team Values and Norms
Created By Peter Bruschi, Version 1.0 as of 9/6/2017
- Team members will be ready to work at the scheduled appointment time. Tardiness may be tolerated if the group member notifies the group by text prior to the appointment time. If a member is late 3 times, he will buy lunch for the team.
- Preparedness is an individual responsibility. The team will discuss objectives for the next meeting at each meeting, and the work that they will perform to meet these objectives. If a member is not prepared, the group will have a discussion as to why, and determine the appropriate method of resolving the issue (first within the team, escalating to the guide, and then course coordinator if necessary).
- Each portion of the project will be completed in a timely manner. The workload will be distributed as evenly as possible. Quality work and effort is to be expected. If a team member is falling behind or cannot perform their work, they must notify the other team members immediately.
- Each member will have an equal say in arranging meetings. Each member will contribute to group activities as evenly as possible. If a group member has expertise in an area, he may take a leading role. It is the responsibility of the group to check over each other’s work and ask questions if they are unsure.
- Notes will be taken during team meetings and distributed to all members. When the entire team does not meet to work together at the same time, the team members working together will send a message to describe the work that was completed.
Project Plans & Schedules
Created By Robert Runk, Version 1.0 as of 9/11/2017Project Management directory
Risk Assessment and Growth Curves
A plus-delta system will be utilized to conduct peer reviews based on adherence to the group values and norms. Pluses will indicated strengths, and deltas will provide constructive criticism.
Nick Leathe email@example.com
Communications to be conducted as needed, anticipate customer being available for all five reviews.
Peter Bruschi will communicate with the customer and CC team members.Team will communicate via GroupMe
Tom Bitter will be included in communications for crucial updates and when assistance is required