Subsystem Build & Test
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Subsystem Level Build & Test Phase
- Build & Test
- Construct diverter mold
- Construct two diverter prototypes
- Develop and iterate cookie cutter design
- Begin construction of toilet base
- Training at SOILs Lab
- Preparation and recruitment for HST
- Google form for user test data collection developed for HST
- Scheduling of test plans
- Update project plan accordingly
- Update risks table with phase-specific risks as they are considered
- Generate presentation visuals for EDGE
- Update EDGE page with up-to-date phase content
- Send out pre-read
- Present Subsystem Build & Test Prep Design Review
- Develop follow-up action items
Using the below PUGH table, it can be seen how we worked as a team to evolve our concept to create the best product we can for our client.
A complete document of the PUGH charts can also be found here.
Build Progress as of 2/23/2018
Test Plans Completed
The following are the test plans that could be completed without the involvement of a working toilet prototype.
Future Plans for Completion
Below is a plan of our intended testing schedule for the remainder of the semester.
The link to our HST survey can also be found below. This survey will be completed by the participants in our HST and the results will help us identify problem areas in our design.
Problem TrackerProblem Tracker
Design Review Materials
This section will be updated accordingly with feedback from our reviews.