Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Final Demo and Handoff
What did your team plan to do during this phase?
- Have the positives done and vacuum forming complete.
- Complete as many test plans as possible with the new vacuum formed pieces available.
- Have the poster and report complete.
- Finish working with cost and time information.
- Button up any other paperwork and Edge work.
What did your team actually accomplish during this phase?
- Positives were poured into the foam.
- Vacuum forming was completed.
- Figured out how to pour into two part molds.
- Poured a whole Arborloo with our desired mix.
- Completed the poster and report.
- Attended Imagine RIT.
Test Results Summary
Link to most up to date Test Plans.
Link to Thermoform Materials Test Report.
Link to Testing Plan - Concrete.
Link to Concrete Test Report.
Risk and Problem Tracking
Link to Risk Management.
Link to Problem Tracking.
Final Project Documentation
Link to Technical Report.
Check out our YouTube video!
Link to Design Package.
Link to BoM.
Link to Assembly Plans.
- Conduct testing according to our Test Plans.
- Look into sustainability of vacuum formed molds.
- Conduct trial run in Haiti.
Functional Demo Materials
Link to completed photos.
Plans for Wrap-upAs a team, what do you need to do to conclude your project?
- Complete Test Plans.
- Clean the MSD booth.
- Clean the vacuum formed molds.
As an individual, what do you need to do to conclude your project?
Link to individual plans.