P18418: Vertical Farming/public/
Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
|Gabriel Kramer||EE||Project Leademail@example.com|
|Giyeon Han||ME||Project Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Erin Twombly||ME||Lead ME/Purchasingemail@example.com|
|Josh Boyer||EE||Lead EE/Researchfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mike Myers||ME||EDGE Manageremail@example.com|
Team Values and Norms
PurposeDefine the team's expectations of its members and used as the basis for peer reviews.
Link to Values and Norms
Outputs and DestinationIncorporate when considering team plus/delta recommendations during Peer Review
Project Plans & SchedulesProject Plan 18418.png
Risk Assessment and Growth CurvesRisk Management Document
Meeting Minutes, Notes, & ActionsMSD I & II. Maintain a record of team/guide meetings. This includes discussion, action items, decisions made, and work assigned.
Peer ReviewsTeam will utilize peer eval system to facilitate peer evaluations.
- Customer Point of Contact
- Preferred method of communication: Phone
- Expected frequency of communication: Weekly to every 2 weeks (TBD based on demand and customer schedule)
- Customer availability for each of the 5 reviews: TBD
- Team member to handle customer communication: Gabe
- Copy all team members on email correspondence with customer
- Team will strive to provide pre-read documentation the afternoon before scheduled meeting.
- Within-team communication expectations
- Preferred method of communication: group chat on groupme
- Expectation for how/when to include guide in communication: When due dates or expectations are unclear, or when team needs guidance or clarification for assignments or project next steps. Communication between team and guide will be in person or through email with phone as backup.
- Team members should be copied on emails directly pertaining to them or the team as a whole. Also copy team members on emails that contain milestone information such as finishing an involved task so that all team members are aware of overall progress.