P18434: Nicaragua Bottle Upcycling Business Development/public/
Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Final Demo and HandoffSummary:
- We intended to finalize any design changes, such as incorporating a food dehydrator into our process. We also planned to complete our technical paper and poster, as well as participate in Imagine RIT. Finally, we want to have a smooth hand-off of materials to our customer.
- We were able to complete all of the tasks we planned on accomplishing for this final phase.
Risk and Problem Tracking
- Here is a link to our final Risk Management Document.
Final Project Documentation
- Here is a link to our Technical Paper
- Here is a link to our Poster
- Operator Manual
- Here is a link to our Work Instrusctions
- Recommendations for future work
- Test plastic chips dryness and cleanliness using the injection molding device
- Look into setting up equipment within a
- Building fixtures
- Ergonomic considerations
- Determine profit from P18433's product
- Firmly establish a quality control system
- Determine a supply chain and/or buyers for the product
- Propose a business plan for the Nicaragua bottle upcycling system
- Here is a link to our Final Presentation