P18452: Low Cost Reciprocating Compressor IIoT System Health Monitor/public/
Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
Now this is story all about how Our lives were changed someway somehow And we’d like to take a sensor, right here or there Just to tell you how we transfer data right through the air.
|Paul Hancock||Electrical Engineering||Project Lead/Hardware Engineer||Oversee team progress, as well as design and test additional required hardware (level shifter, filters)|
|Christine Villamil||Electrical Engineering||Purchasing/Hardware Engineer||Design and test additional required hardware (level shifter, filters), as well as place orders for required components for the project|
|Jason Skrien||Computer Engineering||Hardware Engineer||Interfacing between hardware and software (Pi to App)|
|Chris Vuong||Computer Engineering||App Developer/User Interface Engineer||Write Android app to view compression data on tablet. Write back-end code for the Pi to transmit raw data to mobile device|
Team Values and Norms
- Regularly update teammates on progress, ask for help if necessary.
- Discuss if your progress is halted due to dependency on that of another member.
- Complete tasks within the agreed upon timeframe.
- If you know you will need help, ask the team, guide, and customer, then ask others.
- Preparedness & Planning
- Before each meeting, prepare action status.
- After meetings, have defined and understood action items.
- Let the team know as soon as possible if you can’t make it to class or other team meetings and events.
- Following the above tasks, enjoy the team and learn from this experience.