Build & Test Prep
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Build & Test Prep PhaseSummarize:
- What did our team do during this phase?
- Finalize UV Housing Design
- Finalize Batch Treatment Design
- Finalize Electrical Circuit Design
- Order all necessary corresponding components
- Complete Test Plans
- Verify Necessary Testing Standards and Include in Test Plans IFF Feasible
- What did our team actually accomplish during this phase?
Leaving the detailed design phase, our team still had some aspects of our 3D models and physical and electrical schematics that needed updating and refinement. In this phase we have refined all designs and schematics for the filter housings, UV Batch Treatment Module, and electrical systems. Furthermore we have ordered all necessary components to keep us on track with our predicted 1st iteration build (noted in Gantt Chart). We have also considered the tests required to quantify and qualify the performance of our system in relation to relevant specifications, and we have outlined high level (some with more detail) strategies to implement these tests. We have also read through relevant microbiological standards related to water treatment, and have updated our specifications accordingly.
Test Plan SummaryThe first version of our test plans can be found Here
Final Housing Design
Final Electrical Design
Design Review MaterialsInclude links to:
- Presentation and/or handouts
- Notes from review
- Action Items
Bill of MaterialsCurrent Bill of Materials Can Be Found Here
Live Version of BOM Can Be Found Here