P18572: Telescope K-Mirror Array/public/
Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Final Demo and Handoff
- Packaging all code to a repository the customer has access to.
- All documentation can be found on a Google Drive the customer has access to.
- Documents on how to operate the user interface will be provided to the customer.
- Documents and schematics for the electrical system will be provided to the customer.
- All mechanical drawings will be stored in the Google drive.
- A step by step manual on how to assemble the mechanical structure will be presented to the customer and available on the Google Drive for future reference.
Final Project Documentation
- Gate Review Presentation here.
- Technical paper here.
- Final poster here.
- Other final design documents as appropriate.
Plans for Wrap-up
- Explain and handoff all the software modules to the customer for maintaining
- Finalize machine shop drawings
- Final Poster (4/19/18)
- Final Technical Paper (4/19/18)
- Edge Website Completed (4/24/18)
- Lightning Talk (4/26/18)
- Performance vs Requirements (4/26/18)
- Imagine RIT (4/28/18 at 10AM)
- Gate Review (5/1/18 at 2PM)
Future Work/Open Tasks
Team PlansWe are currently ensuring the customer has all of the required documentation to properly use our system after we are done with MSD. This entails writing documentation for each software module, properly documenting how the electrical system is wired, and ensuring the mechanical structure can be built properly. All of these documents will be stored on a Google Drive, which the customer will have full access to for future reference.
- Finish integrating safety module into electrical system.
- Update documents on how to program the safety module.
- Ensure all electrical documentation and schematics are up to date.
- Finalize software integration
- Document all software modules for future reference.
- Ensure all software is stored in a repository the customer has access to.
- Ensure all code for high level user interface is pushed to the repository.
- Document how to properly use the user interface for future reference.
- Ensure the BOM is up to date with the parts than need to be manufactured.
- Document how to assemble the mechanical components.
- Ensure all mechanical component drawings have been sent to the selected machine shop.