Build & Test Prep
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Build & Test Prep Phase
- During the Build & Test Prep phase, SEW LEAN planned to check-in with ABVI about changes that happened during winter break, update risks, start a problem-tracking sheet if needed, create a test plan, finalize the project plan for the semester, and complete individual assignments.
Test Plan Summary
The test plan created for the semester can be viewed here: Link to Test Plan
Additionally, the plan for the semester can be found here: In Process Semester Plan
Risk and Problem Tracking
- A live document SEW LEAN is using to plan for and mitigate risks can be found here: Risk Management
- A live document SEW LEAN created to track and manage problems can be found here: Problem Tracking
Design Review Materials
All documentation for the page is represented in the above sections. Instead of a presentation Sew Lean used client meetings to present a 6-week plan and confirm expectations.
Plans for next phase
- During the Subsystem Build & Test Phase, SEW LEAN aims to analyze non-value added tasks associated with bottleneck stations to improve the flow and help balance the line
- SEW LEAN team will send the rehab engineers the finalized floor layout plan to get their feedback on it
- Individual team member 3-week plans can be found here: