Build & Test Prep
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Build & Test Prep Phase
Weeks 3-6 will primarily consist of going through iterations of designing the survey to capture information from 3 groups.
- Team Members
- Engineering & Support
We will need to keep in mind how wording and pictures affect the perceptions of the questions and question structuring so that the data can be reasonably analyzed. We will also continue to analyze the relationships between cells through MRP data analysis, including the number of pieces moving between each cell and the distances between them.
The following shows our proposed Week 3-6 plan.
Test Plan Summary
As of week 5, the surveys for each level were sent out to be completed by a "test group" of Company X personnel, representative of the total population. The surveys can be accessed in these links.
Digging through the MRP data, relationships based on the quantity of parts completed were established between the 42 different cells throughout the facility. The Starting cell column is on the left hand side, and the Destination row is on the top of the table. The cell names have been blurred per agreement with Company X. The number within each box represents the number of times a part has passed through Cell X to Cell Y, and the color represents the relationship.
- Green indicates a close relationship, with many parts passing through these two cells.
- Yellow indicates a medium relationship, with a moderate number of parts passing through these two cells.
- Red indicates a low relationship, with a low number of parts passing through these two cells.
Risk and Problem Tracking
1 risk has been added in this phase.
- Test Survey gets delayed
The complete list of risks can be seen below.
Design Review MaterialsInclude links to:
- Presentation and/or handouts
- Notes from review
- Action Items
Plans for next phase
During the next three weeks, we hope to accomplish the following.
- Receive back test surveys and start the data analysis on the results
- Continue to look at MRP data and confirm that we are on the correct path
- Begin to link survey analysis and MRP data analysis to start establishing desired relationships between cells
- As an individual on the team, what are you doing to help your team achieve these goals? (Use the individual 3-week plan template for this)