Table of Contents
Team Vision for Detailed Design Phase
During this phase, our team completed the following:
- Added Metrics to Customer and Engineering Requirements
- Finished initial draft of Packaging Process Flow Charts
- Implementation of some improvements, such as Blue Jacket use
- Estimated time savings of potential changes
- Created final draft of MSDII Testing Plans and Implementation Plan
Updated Customer and Engineering Requirements
Updated Customer Requirements
Updated Engineering Requirements
The following test plans are broken up into 3 categories and the estimated projected settings are provided next to each description.
- Visual Management
- Reducing Adjustments
- Process Improvements
The following risks were added in the Detailed Design Phase.
Access to the live Risk Management document can be accessed here.
Design Review Materials
The full Detailed Design presentation can be accessed here.
Plans for next phase
For this semester, we have met the targets for 4 out of 5 main goals.
Our 6 week plan starting in MSDII will consist of the following.