Integrated System Build & Test
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Integrated System Build & Test PhaseThis project was defined as a 3 phase project by the team and guide, given the nature of the project and the fact that we were doing it for one semester only. We met with our guide at least once a week to do short interim reviews. So some of the work normally associated with this phase was actually done in the previous or following phase.
Test Results Summary
Results from the survey can be seen in 'Presentation 2' in the 'Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation' section of this website. Also, there is a summary of the performance vs. the engineering requirements as of the end of the project.
The proposed layouts from this data collection, as well as the analysis can be found in 'Presentation 3' in the 'Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation' section of this website.
Inputs & Source
- The team met multiple times with the customer throughout the semester to make sure that the plan to gather and analyze the data aligned with their expectations. From this analysis, the results were discussed with the customer for them to understand any surprises that were presented from the data collected.
Outputs & Destination
- The results from the surveys can be seen in 'Presentation 2' in the 'Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation' section. Other "final" deliverables are also posted on the page for the last phase.
Risk and Problem Tracking
- We managed risks throughout this project via weekly or almost weekly meetings with our guide and or customer.
Functional Demo Materials
- Our data was captured in spreadsheets and other files, which we reviewed continuously with the customer.
Plans for next phase
- The team handed off all of the information and deliverables, as well as the logic behind the information presented, to the customer. More about this can be seen in 'Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation.'