Build & Test Prep
Table of Contents
The files related to the code side of the project are located at our GitHub for the project link.
Team Vision for Build & Test Prep PhasePlans:
- Work with Taylor to further develop the basic model (
- Further research how to handle model specifics in pyomo
- Start identifying potential “UX-perts”
- Sign-Up process implemented
- API update to handle multiple objective functions
- Task monitoring page
- Complete basic model with all necessary “tools” and functions
- Add in the specific resident scheduler constraints, objective functions, parameters, sets, decision variables, etc.
- Request URMC data for current year
- Schedule user tests with URMC residents
While Liam got his sign-up process working, Dan and Taylor didn't actually finish the modeling side of the project because the scope of developing the model was larger than anticipated. They are making a plan on how to conquer those challenges for the rest of the semester.
Test Plan Summary
Our test plan has not changed since last semester. The issue we are having is not having enough of the system developed makes testing impossible right now. And because of this, we have no test results to show here.
- Ensure test plans are in place
- Ensure that all applicable test standards have been cited (e.g., ASTM)
- Ensure all ordered materials have been received
- Ensure team has space and equipment necessary to begin building and testing