Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Final Demo and Handoff
Our goal for this final phase was to have a fully functional prototype and be able to demonstrate it with the staff at RGH and Strong Memorial. However, due to time constraint issues, the team was only able to deliver a mostly functioning proof of concept demo that the folks at RGH and Strong Memorial were able to provide us feedback on.
Our Imagine RIT presentation / activity suggested that the interest in having a tool like this available is fairly widespread. We even had people from other circumstances who have to deal with scheduling in a constrained situation show interest.
Test Results Summary
We were able to finally obtain feedback on our system! It was remote however, so it was a guided tour thourhg the system. Our main areas we acquired feedback on were things like naming conventions used, were prompts clear, and whether or not our understanding of the scheduling process was correct.
Risk and Problem TrackingUnfortunately, due to our not being able to completely finish the project, we were not able to account for all of our risks. But the updated risk management sheet is contained here.
Final Project Documentation
Functional Demo Materials
- Notes from review: Studying the ways in which those unfamiliar with the algorithm understand the problem and the ways they interact with the system will help drastically with further development.
Plans for Wrap-up
- We have spoken with Dr. Proano about transferring the GitHub repository to him.
- We created a project post-mortem which should hopefully be a nice guide on where to take the project from here.
- Taylor went through and created an annotated version of Dr. Proano's paper which should also help a future group develop the project.
- Taylor also provided her list of contacts which have been uploaded to the private directory of Edge.
- The team uploaded everything that was on our Google Drive to a folder on Edge.
- And finally, the team setup a folder containing all of the useful documents that a future team would benefit from using.