Team Vision for Detailed Design Phase
Prototyping, Engineering Analysis, Simulation
- Prototyping for throwing device was completed with a smaller motor
- Determined rough design of cam would work in the context of the device
- Provided a basic check for how the device would throw
Drawings, Schematics, Flow Charts, Simulations
The complete CAD design assembly can be found here. (right click > save as)
A complete analysis of the cam design can be found here.
A complied document of all subassemblies can be found here.
Launch Build Plan
Bill of Material (BOM)
Places Costs Can be Cut
- Making most screws the same size on both catch and throw
- Look for better/cheaper clamps for both catch and throw
- Check the back of the MSD room for materials before buying
- Look at different vendors
A live Document of our Test Plan can be found here.
Design and Flowcharts (Graphical Analysis)
A live Document of our Risk Assessment can be found here.
Design Review MaterialsInclude links to:
- Class Meeting notes 11/19
- Class Meeting notes 11/26
- Class Meeting notes 11/28
- Meeting notes 11/30
- Class Meeting notes 12/3
- Class Meeting notes 12/5
Action Log & Efficiency Tracking
- Make sure preliminary tasks are complete before beginning other tasks
- Hold team members accountable for completing tasks on time
- Enable team members to complete tasks by providing all information needed to complete tasks
Plans for next phase
A live Document of our entire MSDII Plan can be found here.
A live Document of our Three Week Plan can be found here.