Build & Test Prep
Table of Contents
For the build and test prep phase, our team plans to finalize all of our current test plans, and to execute those test plans. We also plan to complete a testing prototype.
During this phase we completed some test plans and completed a tabletop and incorporated it into our existing base prototype to use for some initial testing.
Test Plan SummaryAll Test Plans here
Risk and Problem Tracking
- Risks that have been manifested themselves as problems can be viewed in our problem tracking [Here].
Design Review MaterialsDocumentation:
Action Items From Previous Review:
- Continual communication with ID Team
- Start creating test prototype to finish test plans
- Contact Kerri to visit RGH to test prototype
- Text Rachelle next semester for project updates
- Research table top finishes
- Share image of modified Hill-Rom table with Engineering Team
Dates for the next reviews
- Build & Test Prep Review - February 5th, 11:30-12:30pm (Rochester General Hospital)
- Subsystem Build & Test Review - February 19th, 12-1pm (Rochester General Hospital)
- Integrated System Build & Test Review - March 28th, 12-1pm (Rochester Institute of Technology)
- Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation Review - April 18th, 12-1pm (Rochester General Hospital)