Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Final Demo and Handoff
Our team planned to fully assemble our Bedside Table, use the table to complete out last three test plans, finish our Technical Paper and project poster, and complete the build and maintenance instructions associated with the table.
All objectives were met.
Build & Manufacture ProcessBuild & Manufacture process can be found [Here]
Test Results Summary
View all test plans [Here]
Final Project Documentation
Links to the following project documentation can be found below:
- Technical Paper
- Project Poster
- Models & Drawings
- Build & Assembly Instruction
- Operation & Service Manual
Risk and Problem Tracking
- All risks have been reduced to zero at project completion.
- Risks that have been manifested themselves as problems can be viewed in our problem tracking [Here]. These risks problems have been resolved.
- You can view our Excel Problem Tracking File [Here].
Design Review MaterialsDocumentation:
Action Items From Previous Review:
- Be prepared for hand-off next review
- Define a color scheme
- Verify proper attachment of the pneumatic column
- Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation Review - April 18th, 12-1pm (Rochester Institute of Technology)
Plans for Wrap-upAs a team we need to assembly the entire hospital bedside table. Also review all customer requirements to check that we met the customer’s needs. Lastly, test the fully completed hospital bedside table in a hospital or like hospital setting. This will conclude the hospital bedside table is fully functional and ready to be used at a hospital.
We hope to modify small feasible changes if customer requests at the final review before the final hand-off after ImagineRIT. We will also be able to provide additional spare parts, a Build & Assemble Instructions, and an Operation & Service Manual.