Subsystem Build & Test
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Subsystem Level Build & Test PhaseOur goal for this phase was to complete the next phase of test plans. We wanted to pick up our base material and get a work order submitted for it to be welded. We wanted to finish fabricating base and table top subsystems. We also planned to start looking into potential options for our height adjustment mechanisms along with laminates.
What we accomplished during this phase was narrowing down laminate selection and completing laminate cleanability and durability. We also narrowed down our selections and reached out to for quotes for our potential height adjustment mechanisms. We received recommendations from our subject matter experts in the machine shop for welding the base.
Overall Build & ManufactureOverall Build & Manufacture Process here
Test Results SummaryAll Test Plans here
Risk and Problem Tracking
- Risks that have been manifested themselves as problems can be viewed in our problem tracking [Here].
- You can view our Excel Problem Tracking File [Here].
Design Review MaterialsDocumentation:
Action Items From Previous Review:
- Look into caster specification and verify lifetime expectancy and how much weight the caster can hold
- Review with Jodi and Ravee the Powerpoint presentation
- Date the Testing Plans to show when we plan to have which plan completed by when
- Share progress images with Rachelle
Dates for the next reviews
- Subsystem Build & Test Review - February 19th, 12-1pm (Rochester General Hospital)
- Integrated System Build & Test Review - March 28th, 12-1pm (Rochester Institute of Technology)
- Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation Review - April 18th, 12-1pm (Rochester General Hospital)