Table of Contents
Team Vision for System-Level Design Phase
During the Systems-Level Design phase, the team examined the design of P18102 and rethought the subsystems. The goal was to generate several different system strategies whose viability would be tested in the following phase.
The team was able to identify strategies for all subsystems:
- Power Distribution
- Communication System
- Feed System
- Combustion Chamber
- Ignition System
- Electric Arc
- Controllable Butane Torch
- Solid Starter Rocket
Inputs and Source
- PRP. (upload file)
- Project Objective.
- Prior MSD EDGE sites. (p18102)
- Customers: RIT Launch Initiative
- Literature search (all docs)
- Friends and associates.
Input and Source
- Function Decomposition.
- Results of Benchmarking.
- Analysis and prototyping.
Outputs and DestinationList of multiple viable concept options to provide each function.
Morphological Chart and Concept Selection
(Morph charts, selected concepts and why)
- As an individual on the team, what are you doing to help your team achieve this vision? (Use the individual 3-week plan template for this).