DACQ and CBOB Subsystem Build & Test
Table of Contents
Vision for DACQ and CBOB Subsystem Level Build & Test PhaseBoards have been delivered, populated, and preliminary testing has taken place along with initial software. At this point, everything needed has been delivered, should be no more ordering.
Test Results Summary
Running Document Tests: There are still many tests to be updated and done. As systems are developed they are tested. Power has been tested and works properly.
- Boards are assembled!
- All power converters work as properly
- Can connect to pocket beagle
- SPI working on all boards!!
- I2C working on DACQ
- Board temp sensor on DACQ implemented
Some Sweet Pics
Ripple on Buck ConvertersAll plots are under no load conditions
Risk and Problem TrackingA link to the Problem Tracking document can be found here: Problem Tracking
An updated Risk Document can be found here: Risk Document
- Pressure sensor not working on DACQ
- I2C not working on CBOB
- Pocket beagle not innately SPI slave
- Lot to do with not a lot of time
Plans for next phase
- Just keep writing code
- Get I2C working on CBOB
- Prioritize my work to help whole project