Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
Intellectual Property Considerations
Team Values and NormsExpectations for all Members
Each team members will adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Show enterprising spirit and professionalism.
- Participate actively in all lectures and after class meetings.
- Be punctual and dedicated.
- Take actions to continuously advance and improve in one’s academic and professional discipline.
- Provide and encourage new ideas that could move the project forward. *Share knowledge, information, and experience with team members.
- Finish tasks on time, completing deliverables and module assignments before other assignments if possible.
For major decisions, all the team members need to get involved in thinking from the different professional field and make the final decision after the group discussion. Talk to our guide when necessary. During this process, if someone wants to propose a new idea, be sure to prepare the cost-benefit analysis for other team members to reconsider the question and revise your proposal.
Team Member Communication
After class team communications can be done using a variety of methods, such as the SMS, GroupMe, Google doc, etc. Check email and phone daily so as not to miss any information.
Give our guide updates on our progress, and seek feedback to make sure we are on the right track.
If you have an issue with something that another member of the team did or said, first try to approach that person and resolve the issue with them directly. If this doesn’t work, contact the team guide for help. If the guide is not able to help, seek another appropriate mediator.