P19151: Satellite Tracking System/public/
Subsystem Build & Test
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Subsystem Level Build & Test PhaseDuring this phase, assembly and test were completed to the extent that they could be. Delay in part shipments along with lack of funding have held back the completion of several subsystems, but it is expected that the full assembly will be constructed and tested in the next phase.
Test Results Summary
- SDR has been found to work properly with the software and Raspberry Pi.
- Path file generation is nearing completion.
- Motor Driver works.
- DOF Sensor works.
- Analysis of power requirements completed, meaning that more supplies are ready to be ordered.
- Mechanical build mostly completed.
- Parts will be able to move where appropriate.
Risk and Problem Tracking
- Coordinate Generation and UI have not yet been programmed.
- Assembly will not include wiring before the end of this phase and mechanical testing cannot begin until construction is complete.
An updated risks tracking document can be found here.