Integrated System Build & Test
Table of Contents
Your website should document your journey through MSD, so include work-in-progress as well as latest results. Use pdf's for display whenever possible so that information is easily viewable without the need to download files and open applications. (Your EDGE file repository should still contain original editable files).
All template text must be removed prior to your Integrated System-Level Build & Test Review
Team Vision for Integrated System Build & Test PhaseSummarize: Up to this point we have designed software for a single board computer (SBC) that interfaces with a phone line simulator for the purpose of enabling communication between the SBC and a landline phone, as well as communication between it and an Android Smart Phone. This fulfills the objective of designing a phone line simulator that not only simulates the use of legacy phones for dialing 911 but also incorporates more modern styles of phones.
Test Results Summary
Work in Progress.
- Make sure invalid input is handled gracefully. Audio testing has paused due to Line Simulator malfunction. Currently working with the manufacturer to resolve the issue. Communication system has not been tested fully.
- Working with Professor Carlos Barrios to trouble shoot the noise elevation coming from the device. When the line is in the off hook state, the noise appears, however, during testing the ring back tone sometimes does not have noise so it is unclear what is causing it.
App Development Screenshots
3D Models & Drawings
Risk and Problem Tracking
Functional Demo MaterialsInclude links to:
- Presentation and/or handouts
- Notes from review
- Action Items
Plans for next phase
- Finsih software for the single board computer.
- Work with Dania on the integration portion of the Final Report.
- Continue to structure and edit Final Report out with extreme attention to detail.
- Work with Grace on finishing the poster.
- Finalize and check through the budget and BOM.
- Build a set of "extra" materials for the customer on the off chance things do break at some point from left overs.
- Work with Carlos to finalize Interface Board design
- Finalize my section on the Final Report.
- Finalize dialing app into a finished state.
- Collaborate with Alex to enable communication with SBC
- Continue working with Dania on the poster.
- Finish my section on the Final Report and help make edits.
- Explore options for redesigning Anker power supply 3D printed cover.
- Finish CAD model drawings.