Build & Test Prep
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Build & Test Prep Phase
During this phase, we planned to review MSD II expectations and ensure that we had all of the material that we needed to begin build & test. We:
- 3D printed parts for the system build
- Test Plans were updated and completed
- Re-evaluated our risks and risk management plan
- Updated the MSD II team schedule
- Obtained peer review feedback from the end of the last term
Purchased Parts Status
The following is a summary of the status of purchased parts:
90% of the major system components have been received. The full purchasing worksheet can be viewed here
3D Printed Parts Status
The following is a summary of the status of the 3d printed parts for the ATLAS system:
We test-printed the end cap in December and assembled the dowel pins and pulley to ensure that the part was properly dimensioned. A picture of it can be found below.
Additional parts were also printed at the beginning of the semester
The following is a summary of the budget usage thus far:
The full updated budget can be found here.
Summary Of Software Goals For Phase II
- Create Files For Each Subsystems
- Define Necessary Functions For Each Subsystem
- Linear Actuator
- Motor Movements
- Camera Trigger & Image Handling
- Define Functions For Calibration Sequence
- FSR/ADC Data Acquisition
- Limit Switch Data Acquisition
Test Plan Summary
The test plans can be found here.
Risk and Problem TrackingThe team continued to track the project's risks, and a summation of the major concerns are shown below.
The full risk assessment chart can be found here.