Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Final Demo and Handoff
Test Results Summary
Final Project Documentation
The complete drawing package for the ATLAS TOO assembly can be found here.
The CAD package (designed in CREO Parametric) can be found here.
The final electrical drawing package for the ATLAS TOO can be found here.
The completed Technical Paper can be found here.
Final Budgetary Information
The following is the summary of the team's budget usage over the 2018-19 academic year:
The full purchasing worksheet can be found here.
Final Bill of Materials
The BOM was updated to reflect the materials used in the final design.here.
Software WrapupFinal ATLAS Too code can be found here.
The code is broken down into several modules along with the two main loops for each Raspberry Pi.
Some of the key modules include:
- config.c : which includes the ability to read in from the .cfg file and bring those parameters into the system
- cam.c : which includes the camera functionality
- motor.c : which includes all of the motor functionality
- server.c : which includes the code to establish a server and communicate back and forth with a client
- touch.c : which includes the main functions that integrate the linear actuator and fsr
- uart.c : which includes all the code to setup, transmit, and receive serial commands across the RPis
- la_pi_main.c : which includes the main loop for functionality of the second Raspberry Pi that controls the linear actuator and fsr
- atlas_main.c : which includes the main loop for the main RPi that handles the TCP/IP communication, the camera, and the control of the motors
While the code is completed and passed some preliminary tests on a constructed breadboard, time ran out before full system integration testing could be completed.