Build & Test Prep
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Build & Test Prep PhaseSummary:
For the Build & Test Prep phase, the team's overall goal was to finish up any outstanding design details from the end of our Detailed Design phase last semester, create a full model and begin ordering all necessary parts/materials. All test plans should be finalized and both mechanical and electrical BOMs should be complete. The risk assessment should continue to be updated and our team's schedule should be adjusted as necessary.
- Update schedule for rest of semester
- Finalize mechanical and electrical Bill of Materials
- Update risk assessment
- Finalize test plans & add possible new ones
- Finalized mechanical and electrical Bill of Materials
- Finalized test plans
- Revisited risk assessment
- Created model of the system
- Created detailed schedule for upcoming weeks
- Began soldering + coding circuit board
Test Plan SummaryMechanical Test Plans
Since we were finalizing our design and researching parts/materials we weren't quite ready to start testing yet. We finalized all test plans so we will be ready to test as soon as our parts come in/we start the build. We also acquired a cubical for our workspace.
- The excel sheet of our finalized Mechanical test plans can be found here.
Since the last review we added a heavy use test:
Electrical Test Plans
- The excel sheet of our finalized Electrical test plans can be found here.
Risk and Problem Tracking
- New Risks Added Since Last Review in MSDI
- Live Document for Risk Assessment here
Design Review Materials
Plans for next phase
- Team Schedule for Upcoming Weeks here.
- Jessica Blake's Three Week Plan
- Megan Zielenski's Three Week Plan
- Albert Rivas' Three Week Plan
- Russell Lanzotti's Three Week Plan
- Steven Jacobson's Three Week Plan