Intellectual Property Considerations
We plan to share any intellectual property. If an
intellectual property issue does come up, we will talk
about it openly as a group.
Team Values and Norms
Assign specific tasks to people with deadlines
If unable to complete a specific task, be upfront
about it as soon as possible
Message team is you expect to be late.
If you know you’ll be uncontactable, notify the
group through messenger
Be respectful to fellow group members
Split IP, discuss individual IP cases as they come up
Use common sense
Project Plans & Schedules
Risk Assessment and Growth Curves
Other Team Resources
We will utilize the Construct at RIT for 3D printing
and potentially laser cutting. We will use the main design
center for the majority of our work because of its
proximity to our piano. We can also utilize the other
pianos on campus (under the College of Liberal Arts) to run
tests on non-modified pianos.
- Establish customer point of contact
- Customer wants to be emailed or called
- The team will contact the customer before each
review and major milestone accomplished.
- Ryan Malley will be handling customer communication
- Team members expect to be cc'ed on all customer
- All live documents will be shared in a cloud
drive that is also shared with the customer so they
can monitor all progress at their leisure.
- Team is expected to use Trello and Facebook Messenger
to organize goals and availability.
- We will keep our guide of any events that arise
over of the course of the project.
- All team messaging will automatically notify all
Preparation, notes and actions, etc. Refer to Gate Reviews
page, as well.
Home | Planning &
Execution | Imagine RIT
Problem Definition |
Systems Design | Preliminary
Detailed Design | Detailed Design
Build & Test
Prep | Subsystem Build
& Test | Integrated
System Build & Test |
Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation