Integrated System Build & Test
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Integrated System Build & Test Phase
What did we plan to do:
- Weld stage frame
- Cut and assemble sandwich platforms
- Cut and weld stage legs
- Prepare testing setup
What did we actually do:
- Welded stage frame
- Prepared sandwich materials for assembly
- Cut and prepared leg assembly for welding
- Submitted requests for rest of materials
Pictures of Build and Assembly so far
Risk and Problem Tracking
View live Risk Management document here.
View live Problem Tracking document here.
Functional Demo Materials
Presentation link here
Design Review is scheduled for March 28th, 2019. Notes will be uploaded here soon after.
Plans for next phase
During the next phase, The MUSIC team will:
- Setup the test stage assembly on the MSD floor and conduct testing.
- Develop our use/maintenance guide
- Install the stage at the Rochester Music Hall of Fame Venue, and/or develop an installation guide to prepare for the eventuality that no MUSIC team member can assist installation.