P19571: Solar Spectrograph/public/
Table of Contents
MSD II: Project close-out
- Use this space to organize information for your review. Key elements are listed here
- All team members present and prepared to report on team and individual status.
- All team MSD deliverables are complete and uploaded, and ready to be graded.
- Guide is present and prepared to evaluate all items included in the review.
- Review should take about an hour.
Status ReviewCurrent state of the project
- Summarize actual performance vs. requirements
(include snapshot of current requirements document here,
along with a link to the live document.).
- Which requirements were unmet, and why?
- How robust is your final design?
- Did you meet your project budget?
- What was your customer's assessment of the work you delivered to them? Were they satisfied?
- Compare your current project plan/schedule to your
- Did the scope of your project change during MSD II?
- How and why did your schedule change during MSD II?
- What have you learned from these changes that you can apply to future projects?
- Review individual team member status.
- Did you deliver on your personal responsibilities?
- Did you use your MSD II plan effectively? Was it realistic? If not already addressed above, what did you learn from this and how can you apply it to future projects?
- Review your current risk assessment and problem
- Have you closed out your most important risks?
- Were there risks that you did not anticipate? If so, what do you think the reason is?
- Did any anticipated risks manifest themselves as problems?
- How did you use your problem solving process during the semester?
Deliverables Checklist and Website Status
- All documents must be uploaded to your website in advance of the Gate Review.
- The team should not use gate review time to conduct a detailed examination of specific deliverables unless related to discussion items in the status review.
- Is prototype hand-off complete, is the team's workspace cleaned up, and have all tools been returned?
Lessons learned, etc.
- Does the team have any other lessons learned that were not addressed above?
- What advice would you give to future teams?