Integrated System Build & Test
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Integrated System Build & Test Phase
Budget and Purchasing UpdateItems purchased:
- Molex Kit
- Linear Regulator
Live BOM Here
Total budget usage: $1626.50 out of $2500
No remaining expected spend.
- Cable Disconnects added
- Wiring cleaned up
- Power supply integrated
- Double relay and LDO integrated
- Integrated into hopper and feeder
Integrated sensors for fill detection and assembled.
Cover added to the Agitator Motor
Light tower stand was added:
Final feeder iteration completed, sensors integrated.
Tested for robustness with bent rod:
Feeding tube manufactured
The code has been updated to run a simulated machine condition. Error handling and hopper sensor calibration still needs to be completed.
The current live code is here
We have run preliminary integrated systems testing. So far the device runs very reliably and meets feed rate spec.
Video of Full Assembly : https://youtu.be/dlEGHN0QB68
Risk and Problem Tracking
Most risks addressed now, remaining is electrical integration.
Problem Tracking Update: There have been no problems as yet.
Plans for Imagine RIT
- We agreed on a location with Dr. Cormier (Table next to Vader)
- Exhibit application is complete
- Plan to have the device mounted to test bench, running from simulated command
- Video on a monitor of the Vader machine itself
- Poster display
Plans for next phase
Where are we?:
Detailed Phase 4 plan: