Build & Test Prep
During this phase, we focused on planning out our timeline for building and testing our design while waiting for materials to arrive. We created drawings based on the CAD models in order to ease the machining process later on. We also took care of general tasks, such as ensuring that the ordered parts were received, signing up for an exhibit for ImagineRIT, and planning the transportation/storing of our project. We started the initial build by cutting material for the next phase.
Team Vision for Build & Test Prep PhaseSummary:
- This phase, our team planned on getting everything in order before building. This included planning out our build and test strategies and receiving materials. We also planned on starting to build our project.
- We accomplished everything that we planned including some basic building by cutting most of our frame pieces.
Schedule for Build & Test Prep Phase
Schedule for Subsystem Build & Test Phase
Schedule for Integrated Systems Build & Test Phase
Schedule for Verification and Validation Phase
Drawing of Individual Systems
- The drawings for individual components of the frame can be found:here
Risk and Problem Tracking
- Risk Assessment:here
Design Review Materials
- PowerPoint Presentation:here
Plans for next phase
- Link to time spent report for this phase: here
- As a team by next phase we want to have the frame assembled, and tested while starting to begin construction of sub assemblies. Furthermore, order any parts we have not yet ordered that is needed.
- Mathieu Lebiere peer eval:here
- Erik Hawkins peer eval:here
- Liz Belfast peer eval: here
- Ryan Coombs peer eval:here
- Zach Cooper peer eval:here