P20006: BalanX Exercise Machine/public/
Subsystem Build & Test
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Subsystem Level Build & Test PhaseSummarize:
- We planned on getting the frame welded and constructing as many parts as we could.
- We started the frame, finished the bearing, bearing mounts, and we started the pulleys.
Progress on Parts
Risk and Problem Tracking
- Link to our updated RA document:
- We found that our first suspected resource risk of going over budget is becoming more of a reality
- We are also struggling with how to be efficient with both budget and time. For instance, we're considering just buying parts that would take an excessive amount of time to make even though we're at risk of going over budget.
Functional Demo Materials
- Link to our presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/12yYazrTCK9XSHfvkOII2CmbZe32Lk4QtnPwZiSNq5Q4/edit?usp=sharing
- Link to our time spent report:
Plans for next phase
- At the next demo we plan to have the rest of the frame, seat, power station, and foot exercise parts constructed.
- Individual 3-week plan template
- Liz's 3-week plan
- Liz's Peer Review
- Mathieu's 3-week plan
- Mathieu's Peer Review
- Ryan's 3-week plan
- Ryan's Peer Review
- Erik's 3-week plan
- Erik's Peer Review
- Zach's 3-week plan
- Zach's Peer Review