Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Final Demo and Handoff
During this phase our team was able to successfully complete the documentation to ensure that the project could be carried out by next years team. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic made it infeasible for the team to complete the build as intended, and as a result we were unable to test our final prototype. However, as planned in response to the virus, the team was able to create a final poster, lightning talk, and presentation of the project progress thus far, as well as create build instructions for the next team to adopt this design.
Test Results Summary
Again, as a result of COVID-19 our team was unable to complete testing and validation of our completed prototype. Test plans for the finished design can be found on the home page of this website.
Risk and Problem Tracking
Shown below is our final risk document. During this phase, we were able to come up with another 10 potential risks, bringing our total number of risks for MSD 2 to 50.
The live risk document can be seen by clicking here.
Shown below is out final problem tracking document for MSD 2. Overall, we were able to successfully close out all of the problems that we encountered. The team handled any setbacks with professionalism and efficiency.
The live problem tracking document can be seen by clicking here.
Final Project Documentation
- To view out final technical report, click on the following link: Technical Paper.
- To view our final poster for Imagine RIT, click on the following link: Imagine RIT Poster
- To view our final Bill of Materials document, click on the following link: BoM.
- To view our manufacturing manual, click on the following link: Manufacturing Manual
Functional Demo Materials
- To view our lightening talk video, click on the following link: Lightening Talk
Plans for Wrap-up
In order for this project to be considered complete, our team needs to work to complete the finalized formatting of our technical paper. We also need to review our lightning talk with Art and explore the possibility of a rework.
In order to achieve these goals by our gate review date, each team member has been assigned a specific role
- Samantha Destremps: Paper formatting and refinement
- Christina Eker: Paper formatting and refinement
- Marlon Naveda: Documentation check and final uploads
- Daniil Sushko: Documentation check and final uploads
- Kristina Klishko: Paper formatting and refinement