Build & Test Prep
Table of Contents
Your website should document your journey through MSD, so include work-in-progress as well as latest results. Use pdf's for display whenever possible so that information is easily viewable without the need to download files and open applications. (Your EDGE file repository should still contain original editable files).
All template text must be removed prior to your Build & Test Prep Review
Team Vision for Build & Test Prep Phase
- Plan: We plan on preparing our code to output both exit velocity and launch angle (within our acceptable error range ~5%) during our first demo on February 19th.
- What did your team actually accomplish during this phase?
3 Week Plans
- Tommy Amuso 3 Week B&T Plan.pdf
- Joey Mylott 3 Week B&T Plan.pdf
- Emmanuel Okafor 3 B&T Week Plan.pdf
- Dan Zeglen 3 Week B&T Plan.pdf
Test Plan Summary
Right now we are working through our test plan by running a matrix of video conditions through our code.
The code is consistently tracking the baseball through all frames. Now we are adding calculations for the ball metrics. The next step is to output those values through some sort of spreadsheet and/or GUI.
We are in the process of submitting for IRB approval. This is necessary for the completion of our test plan.
Risk and Problem TrackingDocument listing our current problems, possible solutions, how we plan on fixing them, and then our implemented solutions.
Design Review Materials
Plans for next phase
- At our next review, we would like to be able to repeatably and consistently analyze swing videos and obtain metrics from the data.
- At our next review, we would like to have the camera secured within a housing.