Table of Contents
Your website should document your journey through MSD, so include work-in-progress as well as latest results. Use pdf's for display whenever possible so that information is easily viewable without the need to download files and open applications. (Your EDGE file repository should still contain original editable files).
Content related to this node should go in the Detailed Design Documents directory unless you have made other arrangements with your guide ahead of time.
All template text must be removed prior to your Detailed Design Review
Team Vision for Detailed Design PhaseSummarize:
- Tommy Amuso 3 Week Plan.pdf
- Joseph Mylott 3 Week Plan.pdf
- Emmanuel Okafor 3 Week Plan.pdf
- Daniel Zeglen 3 Week Plan.pdf
Drawings, Schematics, Flow Charts, SimulationsThis is our complete detailed flow chart. This is the same as our flow chart from the preliminary detailed design review.
Individual Detailed Blocks
Bill of Material (BOM)Tentative list of materials, quantities, and prices.
We will continue to look for materials on campus as well.
- Test Plan - CDD.pdf
- Dan and Joey will complete CITI Human Subject Research Training
- Dan and Joey will fill out an IRB form
- We will also perform impact testing for camera housing
Design Review Materials
Plans for next phase
- Continually work on our code to better track and analyze swing videos
- Obtain files from Robert Latorre
- Use available resources (i.e. Sony RX100 VI) to see
what kind of results can be obtained
- Better lighting/less noisy background?
- “White Room” in Booth to test videos - contacted Dr. Schweppe, waiting for reply
- Introduce another camera/cameras
- Continue reaching out to professors/professionals for guidance