P20071: Baseball Visual Swing Training/public/
Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
All documents on this page are contained in the Project Management directory.
Intellectual Property ConsiderationsDepending on how the project progresses, we may end up filing for a copyright on our video processing code. This may or may not happen, but we should be aware that it is a possibility.
Communication and Documentation
- GroupMe chat setup for team communication outside of class
- Shared Google Drive created for collaborative place to work on documents, spreadsheets, and other work pertaining to our project.
- All documents are completed in the Shared Google Drive and then uploaded to Edge after reviewed by the team.
- Edge is the final holding place for everything on our project.
- Project Manager - Dan Zeglen
- Client Point of Contact and Purchasing Manager - Joey Mylott
- Lead Engineers - Tommy Amuso, Emmanuel Okafor
Expertise of Each Team Member
- Signal and video processing - Tommy Amuso
- Plenty of coding experience on coop - Emmanuel Okafor
- In depth knowledge about the biomechanics of a baseball swing - Joey Mylott & Dan Zeglen
- First hand experience with current tracking devices used in the baseball world - Joey Mylott & Tommy Amuso
Team Values and Norms
PurposeOur group will operate by these 5 values: honesty, determination, dependability, open communication, and understanding/supporting
- We will always start with communication about tasks and discussing how realistic the expectations are.
- A first time failure to deliver will be disappointing, but should not be seriously detrimental to the team unless it is for a design review. We will talk about it as a team and will move forward from there.
- Any further failure to deliver will be treated more seriously by talking together with our guide on how to address the issue.
Outputs and DestinationWe should go over our peer reviews together to keep each other in check and let people know what feedback we have for each other.
Project Plans & SchedulesEnsure timely delivery of all required work products, identify prerequisite tasks with owners, ensure special resource needs are met.
Risk Assessment and Growth CurvesIdentify potential risks and brainstorm risk mitigation ideas.
Other Team Resources
- Planned meeting space (MSD Design Center)
- Planned build & test space (MSD Design Center, Auxiliary Gym (RIT Baseball Training facility)
- RIT Athletics NCAA compliance office/officer