Preliminary Detailed Design
Your website should document your journey through MSD, so include work-in-progress as well as latest results. Use pdf's for display whenever possible so that information is easily viewable without the need to download files and open applications. (Your EDGE file repository should still contain original editable files).
Content related to this node should go in the Detailed Design Documents directory unless you have made other arrangements with your guide ahead of time.
All template text must be removed prior to your Preliminary Detailed Design Review
Team Vision for Preliminary Detailed Design Phase
- Daniel Zeglen 3 Week Plan.pdf
- Joey Mylott 3 Week Plan.pdf
- Tommy Amuso 3 Week Plan.docx
- Emmanuel Okafor 3 Week Plan.docx
Feasibility: Prototyping, Analysis, Simulation
Protective Camera Housing
We will continually update our code to better track the desired movements and output the relevant metrics consistently and accurately.
Object Tracking Software
- Software in action
- Only having one camera makes 3D analysis difficult
- Includes x,y coordinates - missing z plane
- Introduce additional camera: Nikon D3400
- Introduce backdrop and artificial lighting to increase video quality
Drawings, Schematics, Flow Charts, Simulations
Updated Flow ChartThese documents are the updated flow chart of Visual Swing Training Device to include new developments and ideas, along with a further breakdown of the image processing software in Matlab.
Bill of Material (BOM)
Tentative list of materials, quantities, and prices.
We will continue to look for materials on campus as well.
- Test Plan.pdf
- Dan and Joey will complete CITI Human Subject Research Training
- Dan and Joey will fill out an IRB form
- We will also perform impact testing for camera housing
Design Review Materials
Plans for next phase
- Collaborate further with Robert Latorre
- Use available resources (i.e. Sony RX100 VI) to see
what kind of results can be obtained
- Better lighting/less noisy background?
- Introduce another camera (Nikon D3400)
- Continue reaching out to professors/professionals for guidance