P20225: Doc B Racing Real Time Telemetry/public/
Table of Contents
Test Results SummaryThe 2019-2020 COVID-19 Global Pandemic halted our progress on our test results. Therefore, our test results are very similar to the previous phase.
Summary of Test Plans: test results
- Use previous team's Imagine RIT Demonstration to gather live-time sensor data via terminal
- Send live-time data to an excel spreadsheet or CSV file
- Read file and write data to the SD Card to gather live-time data of sensors
Inputs & Source
- Accelerometer - Acceleration data must be within 5% of the expected value on bench test.
- Vibration and Torture Testing of System and Enclosure - System must be able to withstand volatile in-car environment
- Mounting Bracket Design and Production - Brackets must be manufactured/adaptable to the various mounting locations within the vehicle.
- Lap Time Acquisition - Configuration of timer module to pair to GPS data for timestamps
- All sensors must acquire data within 5% tolerance.
- Device is able to store at least one hour of data to an external storage device 32GB in size without overwriting buffer
Outputs & Destination
- 5% tolerance of all sensors
- Gain a greater understanding of the source code to move forward and create greater progress