|Project Summary||Project Information|
NOTE: Project Team P20464 will be documenting their project work on their Confluence site.
To view the Confluence page for P20464, click on the following link: https://wiki.rit.edu/display/P20464/Project+Overview
|Daniel Rouleau||Industrial Engineeremail@example.com|
|Alan Kuffner||Mechanical Engineerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Patrick McPherson||Biomedical Engineeremail@example.com|
|Matthew Streit||Mechanical Engineerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joseph Almekha||Mechanica Engineeremail@example.com|
Content Guidelines: Use these links below to guide you in populating your website. A few points to consider:
- Be aware of any information that you or your sponsor might not want publicly available: confidential information, personal phone numbers, photos, etc. You can use the private directory for this information, and it will be available only to those users with Guest access to your site. Remember that once you post something online, it's nearly impossible to remove it entirely!
- Do not post any files on your site that are not yours, unless you are certain that they are in the public domain or you have received permission to post them. Examples of files that you should avoid posting are copies of published papers, standards documents, textbook chapters/excerpts, or copyrighted images. If you have received a .pdf of a paper through Interlibrary Loan, or purchased an ASTM or ISO standard, you may post it in the private directory, where only your team and guide will have access to it.
- If you are including contact information for people that would otherwise not be publicly available, make sure you have their permission. For example, your faculty advisor's email address and office phone number are already publicly available on the KGCOE website, and is fine to post. However, if he or she has provided a cell phone number to the team, that is most likely not public information and should not be posted without explicit permission.
- Comment out this text once you've read it.
Work Breakdown: By Phase
|MSD I & II||MSD I||MSD II|
Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation (Verification & Validation)
Work Breakdown: By Topic
Use this space to link to live/final documents throughout the project. Your team should customize this as-needed, with input from your guide and customer. The example below will address most of what most teams need to capture.
|Project Management||Design Tools||Design Documentation||Implementation||Validation||Presentation & Dissemination|
Communication & Minutes
Pugh Concept Selection
Design Review Documents
Imagine RIT Exhibit
- Be sure to include any relevant sponsor acknowledgement throughout your site.
- Acknowledge any other support you have received from people at RIT or elsewhere.