Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
Intellectual Property ConsiderationsAll of our Intellectual Property, for this project, will go to WexEnergy LLC
Uploaded Document can be found here under "Team Setup Revised": https://edge.rit.edu/edge/P20620/public/Project%20Management/teamwork
Team Values and Norms
PurposeDefine the team's expectations of its members and used as the basis for peer reviews.
- Each team member will be prompt and arrive at the team meetings on time. If an unexpected conflict comes up, the absent team member will notify at least one team-mate prior to the expected absence. An absent team-member should confirm that a team-mate has received their message (in person, voice mail, email, etc).
- Each team member will complete their tasks thoroughly and completely, so that the work does not have to be re-done by a peer on the team. If a member does not know how to complete a task, feels overwhelmed, or needs assistance then the member notifies peers, and seeks assistance either from a peer, the faculty guide, a faculty consultant, or another person.
- Each team member completes their work accurately and in a way that can be easily checked for accuracy by peers and the faculty guide. All work is fully documented and easy to follow.
- Professional and Ethical
- Each team member gives credit where credit is due. All work completed includes citations to appropriate literature, or sources of assistance. If a team member has gotten assistance from a publication or individual, then that assistance or guidance is fully documented in the reports prepared. Each team member is honest and trustworthy in their dealings with their peers.
- Each team member will contribute an equal share to the success of the project.
- All issues are communicated to the group when it arises.
- Participate in workshops at least once
- Check with the group before making major decisions
- Do not be disrespectful of other’s opinions
Project Plans & Schedules
PurposePreliminary Design Review Plan Systems Level Design Review Plan Detailed Design Review Plan Build & Test Plan (MSD 2)
Document Owner: Thomas Lee Uploaded document can be found here under "PDR Project Plan":https://edge.rit.edu/edge/P20620/public/Project%20Management/planning?rev=0
Risk Assessment and Growth Curves
- To continuously evaluate potential risks to the project, and determine ways to mitigate, reduce, or remove them.
- constantly track the overall importance of the risks and help decrease them to zero by the end of MSD 2.
Risk Management Table
Risk Importance Graph
Risk Growth Chart
Document with information can be found here:Risk Management
Document Owner: Jarod Christofferson
Other Team ResourcesResource Requirements:
- Planned meeting space (MSD Design Center)
- Planned build & test space (ME Machine Shop, Packaging Department Testing Facilities)
- Using Toyota Lab for time studies and experiments
- Required safety training required to use the space:
- RIT lab/studio safety and shop safety
Meeting Minutes, Notes, & ActionsMSD I & II. Maintain a record of team/guide meetings. This includes discussion, action items, decisions made, and work assigned.
The link to the live peer review document is here
- Customer point of contact - Katherine O'Brien
- Email - Katherine.Obrien81@gmail.com
- Establish expected frequency of communication TBD
- Determine customer availability for each of the 5 reviews TBD
- Team member to handle customer communication - Thomas
Lee, Melissa Rideout
- All team members and project guide will be cc'ed as deemed fit
- Pre-read documentation will be shared with customer over E-Mail
- Team communication
- Team communication is channeled through Text Message, E-mail and Phone calls
- Guide will be informed when necessary
- All members will be cc on all team messages