Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Final Demo and Handoff
The vision for the continuation and closeout of the project is to document the project effectively, so that the next team that begins testing will be able to do so promptly without delays. Project closeout will coincide with the MSD Schedule, and all deliverables will be completed by their respective due dates.
Tasks for this phase
- Continue completion of deliverables
- Instruction manual, Poster, Video
- Maintain MSD Schedule
- Maintain Communications with Stakeholders
- Maintain EDGE documentation
Three Week Plans
Test Results SummaryThe final updated test document can be found here.
Additionally, the project plan and budget management can be found below:
Risk and Problem TrackingRisks have not changed since the previous phase.
Final Project Documentation
Functional Demo Materials
Plans for Wrap-upVision for Future
- Ensure that expected operation = actual operation
- Follow the instruction manual and implementation plan
- Confirm fish and plant vitality are sustained throughout implementation
- Ensure that fish and plant life can be sustained over a longer duration
- Research and implement cost reduction recommendations
- Consider environmental implications (reduce plastic, more sustainability)
- Consider expanding system through connected PVC spanning multiple tanks
See the future recommendations document for more musings from the team.