Integrated System Build & Test
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Integrated System Build & Test Phase
- The full architecture of the system will be complete. Plants and water will also be added to the system.
- Nitrate cycling will have progressed to the tank and the effectiveness of our planned aeration method with the buckets will be tested in relation to how well it maintains optimal water conditions.
- Sensor testing will be expanded to the tank to ensure appropriate O2 levels are being maintained.
- User interface testing will commence to confirm the NIOSH lifting equation as well as confirm our farmer interaction per day requirement of only 30 minutes.
- Deliverables will continue to be updated as progress continues. This includes: Setup/Instruction guide, Poster and Imagine Display, Technical Paper, Lightning Talk, Informational Workshop
3 Week Plans
Peer Evaluation from Previous Phase
Updated CAD Model (also from previous phase)
Test Results Summary
Risk and Problem TrackingUpdated scorecard can be found here.
Functional Demo Materials
Plans for next phaseVision
The vision for the continuation and closeout of the project is to document the project effectively, so that the next team that begins testing will be able to do so promptly without delays. Project closeout will coincide with the MSD Schedule, and all deliverables will be completed by their respective due dates.
Tasks for Next Phase
- Continue completion of deliverables
- Instruction manual, Poster, Video
- Maintain MSD Schedule
- Maintain Communications with Stakeholders
- Maintain EDGE documentation
Project Current State
System has been closed down, all project materials are tucked inside the system architecture (As of 21MAR2020)