Table of Contents
Here is a list of known-working markup available through this wiki engine. The comparison document is given at MediaWiki Editing guide.
- Auto-TOC is always on
- TOC and NOTOC tags supported
- Internal links
- Interwiki (inter-project) linking
- External links
- Numbered lists
- Nested lists
- Mixed bulleted/enumerated lists
- bold text
- italicized text
- Comments in markup
- Citations (using the "Cite" style, see the Citation Examples)
- "Help:Pipe trick" naming (altered name not written to node markup)
Subset of MediaWiki
- Non-nested definition lists
- Embedded images with comments and sizing, see the Image Examples for more information
Superset of Mediawiki
Because of the need to map wiki pages (nodes) to a filesystem, there is a separate namespace for each directory. This is controlled, from the point-of-view of a wiki page, by relative path names in wiki links.
- A link without a leading slash, [[Example]], points to a path-relative node.
- A link with a leading slash, [[/Example]], points to a project-relative node.
- Links can contain relative addressing, as in this [[../Example]].
- Pipe trick links pickup the anchor if no page is given, as in this link: [[#Superset of Mediawiki|]], which renders as Superset of Mediawiki
- Pipe trick links ignore parent directories, eg. [[/public/Home|]] renders as Home.